Program ideas

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 1:05am
via iOS
I'm new and was wondering what programs are worth paying for and trying, and which aren't so good. Thanks!
11 Mar
Haha don't waster your money, unless you really want too.....If I were you I would create my own workout plan (Ex: Mon: cardio and abs, Tues: legs and butt, etc) and find between 1 and 4 workouts a day working that muscle group, depending on intensity and length of the workouts. There are plenty of free workouts on Skimble!
11 Mar
I'm new to I'm just doing simple workouts for every part of my body since a lot of them are free I don't see the point in buy other ones when I can get a lot out of the free ones
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 6:28pm
via Android

I liked the Lose it! Tone it, which I started out with. Fit Flex & Fierce was good too. I've also done both the casual and the moderate yoga programs, but I didn't find them that exciting. Brazilian Booty Butt is great, but maybe wait a while with it if you're a complete beginner. Now I'm doing the Slim & Trim Boot camp which looks good but I've only done a few workouts so far. I've also started the Abdominal Foundation (Casual) and Lower Back Pain Relief but not done any of the workouts yet.

10 Mar
Oh, I've done the casual Strong & Toned Arms too, but I don't remember anything from it so I guess it wasn't too exciting. :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 6:06pm
via iOS
Thanks!
11 Mar
You're welcome!
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 12:39am
via Android

I started with the one for the low-back pain because I needed it for work, and I also had started with Abdominal Foundations I. Now I am doing 2 programs...Strong and Toned Arms I and Abdominal Foundations II.
I think they are great for beginners that do not know where to start, and therefore need some guidance. I, for example, need that guidance still specially because I still have only 5 weeks in here.
So far the Abdominal Foundation II is proving to be a bit of a challenge, which is great because now I know where I stand in terms of my fitness level. I know I wont be able to do any "intense" level workouts if I don't get past the "moderate" level at least with this program.
I can't wait to try the beach body program once I'm done with the 3 levels of my current programs. :)

19 Mar
Remember to mix things up a bit and do some full body workouts in between!
19 Mar
I Will. I am progressively adding more workouts to my routine as I go far deeper in my journey. I expect to have 3 programs/workout routines going on by the end of march and 4 by the end of April.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51