Doing something wrong?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 12:07am
via Android

So I've been working out for about 3 weeks now. And I've been seeing progress. My main concern is that I don't think I'm targeting all my goals and I'm not quite sure how. Also I haven't been getting sore at all. I workout for about an hour or more. I take people's advice and do more reps or workout longer. But I'm not sure. Anyone suggest anything?

18 Oct
Are u using weights?
18 Oct
No I haven't Well I the only weights I have are the small 2 pound only haha
18 Oct
Speed it up or increase weight for mire resistance. Make sure your breathers are less than 45 sec max.
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 1:03am
via Android

What are your goals exactly? What is your routine if you don't mind me asking

18 Oct
Well that's the thing I don't really know how to organize my routine. I would just switch off bt I'm working on abs, legs, arms, thighs, & butt. Bt I think I've been working out my abs more than anything.
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 9:17pm
via iOS
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I would consider looking for a beginner workout on bodybuilding.com

At least until you get into a routine and better understand how your body reacts. From there you can create your own routine to better fit your needs or you can continue to find new routines through the website. I've heard it is a good idea to switch up your routine every 4-6 weeks. If your looking to build muscle lift heavy with low reps. Looking to tone lift light with high reps. Make sure you throw in cardio for toning. Less cardio if your looking to build. Healthy eating always a must. All of this seems overwhelming but if you slowly work into it, it becomes habit. A little patience and a lot of dedication ;-) 

You'll do great!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51