Workout Programme Preview

3 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 7:43pm
via Android

Hi folks at Skimble.

I'm loving Workout Trainer and seeing some great progress so far after 2 weeks of using it, but I have a slight gripe with the Android app.

When enrolled on a programme, you cannot click on your "Next Workout" to preview the workout contents like you can on workouts from the workouts tab. Your only option is "Do this workout now". It would be really useful to have a preview option because you don't always know if you will need any equipment until you start it.

Sometimes I manually search for the workout in the workout tab to preview it, but often the workouts are programme specific and don't appear in the workout tab.

Really hope this feature can be added in the future :)

9 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 9:17pm
via Android

Agreed. This small change would be really helpful and allow me to set up in advance versus running around the gym from station to station looking pretty unorganized, lol.

82 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 10:59pm
via Android

When you go to the calendar bit where it shows you what day you're exercising, press on any day you like. It'll come up with the exercise. Click on that and it'll show you a run down of that that exercise. You can do that for every day in the program. I do it all the time because I have to be careful with leg stuff.

01 Feb
So it does. That's awesome thanks! :)
01 Feb
No worries! Glad I could help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51