help needed

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 4:47am
via Android

m actually a bit lean......n too tall i want 2 put on a bit of weight....i have huge triceps bt lack biceps so plzz suggest workouts which will help me 2 put on weight n increase my bicep size ..

10 Mar
Get really heavy weight and do as many reps as you can and the next day, go for one more
10 Mar
I use weights approx 20kgs
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 11:57am
via iOS
Increase weights and do exercise targeting arms. Eat good fats, and most importantly - eat more calories than you actually burn. So for example if you workout heavily for 2 hours in the gym, you will need 3,500 on average calories from good food. No junkies
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 12:00pm
via iOS
Also there is a workout in MH, where you increase and decrease the weights gradually. So make sure you do 20 slow reps with 10kg. Then 20 slow reps with 12, then with 14, etc. continue until you can do only 1 rep with the heaviest weight. Then count back down. This will 'expand' your muscles - a.k.a. Build them!!!
10 Mar
I agree w this but suggest buying a GOOD protein mix to add to your daily workout... also fish, chicken an peanut butter are good sources of food to implement into ur diet. Creatine is another mix you might want to consider adding to your daily diet, it helps w energy levels as well as assisting w healing ur muscles faster when your doin intense work outs :-) .
10 Mar
Yep. I use Reflex. Also my diet is high in protein. And I have peanut or almond butter every single day.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 4:25pm
via iOS
Besides. Even I use whey, I would disagree of abusing it. What I mean by that is - you won't stick to it for life and is not natural. So try avoiding it if possible. Have lean meat instead. @Dennis
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

i du use whey and i use 20kg weights and i du 100reps wid 5kg dumbell is it enuff ?????

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

@ yana i need 2 gain weight and m using protien shakes too still m nt gettin proper results.......m a national level athelete so i dnt want 2 gain too much of weight.....

10 Mar
What whey you using? And most importantly when? Add me on Facebook, I'll try to help you. Http://facebook.com/yana.petrova9
12 Mar
yana u use kik??? or any other kind of messenger???
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:30pm
I use watsapp, but since that involve my mobile number, I won't be using it. I had kik, but lots of idiots sending me shit. Do not favour it.
12 Mar
yeah :/ even I use whtsapp
12 Mar
nw wht???.
13 Mar
As I said. You can facebook me. :)
13 Mar
ur full name???
13 Mar
go back to the post I have put a link to my profile

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51