Question

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 8:42pm
via Android

Is there any specific food to increase butt size beside the workout , and what is the most effective excesise for inner thighs please answer me :(

26 Oct
Do Squats it will help for inner thighs
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 10:33pm
via Android
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 3:32am
via Android

As far as i know there is no way to gain weight in a place you want from eating... Your body naturally makes that choice where to put it. If you work the muscles they get toned and maybe bigger so squats and other butt exercises are your best option.

Same with losing weight, you can't do it just in one place, if you work your legs your muscles will be tighter but fat is lost all over your body and it depends on your genes where it goes first.

26 Oct
That "thinner inner thighs" workout immediately makes me think "lies lies lies" but hey working out is good either way, so...
26 Oct
Yup i knew it ,,cuz i have been trying every kind of workout that targets those inner thighs but i have noticed a little difference
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

Patrick,man,what are you talking about,i cannot remember when i heard so much nonsense in the same quote,last time! Do you know what is muscle,what causes muscle etc... If we look at bodybuilding from physical aspect of human body then eating and dieting are most important thing,man! When you lift,in your muscle arise many little ruptures,and then blood fill them with proteins and other ingredients from food!!!! Your theory is: If somebody have big calves,it's coincidence,not from training and diet! Stop giving totally wrong tips to people!!!!

27 Oct
Dude you obv did not read it correctly cuz what I wrote is common knowledge. You can't target FAT LOSS. you can't make you thighs thinner by working out your thighs. Of course muscle building is different but you're talking about bigger not thinner. How did you miss that in what I wrote?
27 Oct
I was talking about targeted fat loss, or eating (only eating) to gain weight in a target area. Sure if you exercise correctly the shape changes but her original question is asking about foods and "anything BESIDES the workout"
27 Oct
Did you read what you wrote? Who wrote this:"As far as i know there is no way to gain weight in a place you want from eating... Your body naturally makes that choice where to put it."??? It's enough for me! When you work out you decides where that food will go,you direct food to that group of muscles which you w.o.! She wanna know is there any food which will help her with butt size,of course together with w.o.! Any fool knows that if you have not good diet and training,you can't see results! BB and FAT LOSING are...
27 Oct
Omg dude yer being an ass. You keep talking about working out when I was just saying you can't just eat to put weight in a certain place. it must be tough to go through life assuming everyone is completely stupid before you even listen to them
27 Oct
I say you can't eat any special food to put weight on your butt without exercise, and you can't target fat loss in your thighs by doing thigh workouts, and you jump all over me with this patronizing bs. Seriously, tell me how wrong I am by bringing up stuff she didn't ask about and I wasn't talking about.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

Soso,there is way to that what you need,but that progress is pretty slow...you wanna tight legs with nice round butt like models right ;) !?? Key is in more protein food,lot of squats(with weights also),deadlifts and cardio... ;)

27 Oct
Thank u so much i will try this certainly :*

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51