Flat butt problems

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 7:15am
via Android

I have the most flattest bum in the world and Ive done all mainstream ways (squats,wall sits etc) Ive been going at this for a yeat and my butt barely budged, anytips?

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 7:20am
via iOS
You're most probably not going deep enough on your squats.. Try sticking your but out on your way down and squeeze your quads at the top of you squat.. Add some weights and stick to a rep range of 10-15...
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 7:25am
via Android

Also do some step ups on a either a chair or weight bench with weights... If you have access to the glutes machine do donkeys weighted...

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 1:26pm
via iOS
There are lots of great workouts besides squats (some are even better then squats). Glute circles (donkey whips), glute combo kickback, glute kickbacks, step ups, lying leg lifts, clams, leg circles, a variety of squats, a variety of lunges, fire hydrants, etc.. You can hold weights for some of these to add extra resistance and put on ankle weights for the others. You also need to make sure that you exercise all of your glute muscles (maximus, medius, and minimus) to have results. If you go to the side bar on this app and scroll to the top, you will see a category called "exercises". Click on that, and select "muscles" at the top. You can find a section called "butt", and it has a large amount of exercises specifically for your glutes. 

God bless!
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 2:18pm
via iOS
Their is only one other way
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Dec 3, 2013 8:49pm
via Android

Brazilian booty workout. 

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 4:53am
via Android

I am gonna keep this real. If you have a flat butt, all the exercises mentioned are just gonna give you a toned flat butt. These exercises will not change genetics especially if you already have done everything.

04 Dec
Shekera. I agree! I was thinking the same thing. U can shape it,perk it up just a 'little'. Can't reverse genetics. Jeep doing what ur doing. Healthy living is the best choice in life.
04 Dec
Sharren^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51