Help

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 2:30pm
via Android

If I happen to get pregnant and Im still doing ab exercises...will it hurt the baby?I've had two.kids so i know pregnant people arent suppose to use their stomach muscles if possible...now I have no birth control and a dedicated parner so if I get pregnant and dont know therefor continueing with ab exercises...will it hurt the baby?

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 3:10pm
via iOS
I think you should probably stay of the ab exercises if you're pregnant
28 Nov
Im not pregnant. Im asking if it'll hurt the baby if I get pregnant and dont know Im pregnant?? Like if im between 2 weeks to a.month pregnant but dont know.im pregnant?
28 Nov
Get a pregnancy test, if it's positive then don't train abs. Just go for walks
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 6:36pm
via Android

The best way to go will be keep checking regularly and continue with the exercises unless you are trying to get pregnant. Good luck working out

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

Thats a good idea, im not trying to get pregnant i just didnt want to have that chance and accidentally hurt thr baby.

28 Nov
No it won't hurt the baby because it will be too small to get affected by the ab exercises in the first two weeks plus as far as I know the amniotic fluid in the womb can protect the baby from even falls so the crunches should be fine till the first few weeks in my opinion anyways ask someone more educated than me I am only in 2nd year med lol perhaps your physician

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51