Technical help please!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

When i downloaded this app it said it would "sync seamlessly with S Health!" And I have the box checked to sync my workouts to S Health. Even after I worked out today there was a notice at the bottom of the screen that said "workout sent to S Health."

But it's not there. It's showing the calories I've burned from the pedometer, but not from my workouts.

The main reason i got this app was because S Health had very limited options for tracking workouts. Why isn't it working?

And why isn't there just a "help" button for staying technical issues like this?

:(

02 Oct
Hi Lauren, Unfortunately this is a known issue that Samsung is currently addressing. All of Samsung's partners are experiencing the same delay as they update their integration tools and the guess is that they will have the update ready in the next month. This means that until then you will not be able to sync your information to S Health, but once the update has been implemented you'll be able to sync all your past workout history and get back up-to-date. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience, and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
06 Oct
I'm having the same issue but can't even find the calories burned? I am unable to even add it mannually.... Where can I find this?
Skimble_workout_trainer_app_logo_thumb
174 Posts
Oct 7, 2014 8:07pm

Hi Jenn, just be sure to input your age, gender, and weight and turn on the calorie counter to see you calories counted within each workout. Hope that helps, but if you need more help please email us at support@skimble.com. Thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51