2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 9, 2016 3:26pm
via Android

Is there a way to delete old accounts or connect them to the account you actually use? This thing is giving me problems, I think it also charged me for membership when I needed the free trial. This new app layout is messing me up lol.

09 Feb
I wish I could help you but I am not a pro. Sorry, I hope you find your answers x
09 Feb
I think if you still can open the old account, you can see it on faq... Theres information how to remove the trial membership
09 Feb
To cancel a Pro+ subscription, post 7-day trial:  Please cancel your Pro+ subscription via Google Wallet, either on your PC or mobile device. Deleting your Skimble account will not automatically cancel your Pro+ subscription, so please be sure that you cancel through Google Wallet otherwise you run the risk of getting additional charges
09 Feb
Hi Autumn, you can delete your account by going to Log in and go to your Settings. You should see a red Delete Account button. If you have a Pro or Pro+ account, please email so we can look into it and possibly delete it for you.
1 Post
Feb 9, 2016 7:50pm
via Android

Is there a way to link these exercise to your heart monitor on your watch I didn't like the treadmill it just said do the treadmill I've had other programs that monitors your galaxy watch in your zone and have you increase your speed as well as your inclined

24 Feb
Hi Train, we don't currently support heart monitors but we will see what we can do to add this feature in the future.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51