Help!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:01am
via Android

What is your favorite, yet most time effective workout?

08 Sep
That's hard to say there's a lot of great workouts here. What's your goal?
09 Sep
I <3 tabata workouts!!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:15am
via Android

cable crunches.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:18am
via Android

What is a cable crunch?  :/

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:21am
via Android

Well..let's start with arms, abs, ass...!!! 2 jobs, single mom...love to work out but short on time some days...!!!

08 Sep
2 minute planks + a focus exercise for maybe arms on day, buns the next. There are lots of resistance exercises you can do without anyone noticing. Standing in line at the grocery? Bust out 10 squeezes of those glutes! You can do the same in traffic or at a red light. At your level of busy, (and I've been there) sneak it in when you can. Bedtime stories is a chance for kegels. Kids do a number on the bladder. Play time you can use a kid for bench presses + you get to kiss little cheeks. Do pushup...
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:50am
Michia, this is great...thankfully I had a C-section...but these are all fantastic suggestions!! I have noticed the planks are a new exercise and possibly the new secret weapon? :) I appreciate your suggestions! Thank you!!!! Let's do this!!!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:52am
via Android

it is a compound exercise not a isolation, but you use a cable kneel down on the ground and do a crunch while holding the rope attachment behind your neck it targets your rectus abdominus (abs) and the synergists are endless depending on form.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:58am
Ok, Harley..this makes sense..I have never done this but am willing to attempt it! Thank you!!
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 4:38am
via Android

Full body lean up,5 min arms and abs, boxing,abs galore, scientific seven

08 Sep
Thanks, Sam...!
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 5:50am
via Android

Right now Push ups. They tone my arms and I feel stronger.

08 Sep
Javi, pushup are one of my favs...I don't feel like they are toning my biceps very well... :/
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 2:28pm
via Android

No problem

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

Hiya I find doing the programmes helpful. I'm a single mum and find myself struggling with time and having the energy :-/ but I've managed to keep it up with the scheduled programmes. Theres 10 minute ones and I've picked ones that target the areas I need sorting out. So far they've been between 9 to 20 minutes. I really enjoy them xx

08 Sep
Thank you, Toni!
08 Sep
Tori...autocorrect...lol..:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51