Help!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 29, 2015 4:38pm
via Android

I know I haven't been active in a while but I have been going to the gym! I'm stuck though. I've been trying really hard to get some kind of ab outline or anything!! But it's been stressful. I can see the top two only which i feel doesnt count -_- the the lower part doesnt even look like i work out! It's really frustrating. I've decided to cut of carbs and anything with sugar completely, because i read that will help. Is this good enough? Also, what workouts really focus and burn that lower stomach area?? Please help!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 29, 2015 7:27pm
via iOS
Do the p90 x ab ripper x  twice a week, hanging leg raises and hanging leg tucks, v ups, crunchy frogs and if u have surface fat at ur lower stomach cut cheese out of your diet.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 30, 2015 8:03am
via Android

I really appreciate your reply, and i hope i dont sound stupid when asking this, but what is the p90 and ab ripper?

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 30, 2015 2:59pm
via iOS
No you dont sound stupid at all always ask ?s!! And its a workout called the p90x ab ripper x.  Its here on skimble if you look it up in search. Its a great workout for your abs 15 minutes long.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 30, 2015 4:29pm
via Android
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 30, 2015 4:47pm
via Android

Up-Down-Up-Down-Left-Left-Right-Up-A

Oblique Push-Ups

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Lycan Core
**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge**  Oblique Activation

Mommy Got Muscles - Toned Core

* JackD * The Suffering

*JackD* The Cheese Grater

Use these 3-4 times a week with rests in between as to not over train. Not only will they shape your abs aesthetically, but also help to build core strength.

Use these in tandem with a clean low fat content nutrition plan.

30 May
Thank you so much. This really helps, I'll do it and post the progress in a month
30 May
You're welcome. It takes time so don't become discouraged. Keep digging.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 30, 2015 4:49pm
via Android
30 May
Will do. I appreciate the help!
30 May
Good. Don't be like everyone else to ask for advice and do nothing after a week. Bust that ass. Get those results. Fall in love with the struggle. Don't puss out and disappoint yourself. :-)
30 May
Lol, love the spirit. I don't know about everyone else, but when i want something, i won't stop until i get it -and i will maintain it.
30 May
Thanks again!
30 May
Now that's a #Beast.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51